Monday, March 12, 2012

{Post #57} Machine Quilting Finished!!!

Doing the happy dance!!  The quilting is finished on the Army Stars.  This has been such a fantastic quilt to piece, and the quilting went equally well.  If I didn't love my sister so much, I'd just have to keep this for myself.  


I did a simple quilt pattern of loops and stars.  Had a couple boo boos and how-did-I-get-over-here's, but it went very well.  The thread colors matched the top and bottom fabrics very well.


Wes and Ben raised the table about 2 inches.  It seemed like it was a little too low.  






She has no idea this is coming!!  Wish I could see her face in person.

My sweet Rachel is having oral surgery tomorrow AM.  It is supposed to be a very painful recovery.  I am guessing I won't be sewing tomorrow much.  I will take my hand project for in the waiting room...I might just sit.  How weird would that be?  

~Joan

No comments:

Post a Comment