Saturday, September 1, 2012

{Post #69} I Spy for First Grandbaby :)


"Elaine" posted an I spy quilt with this exact pattern.  I told her to check out my secret blog, then I realized I had never posted a picture of it here!  Wait no more... 

This is for my first grandbaby, due at the end of February :)


It measures 42" x 46" now.  I will have to ask my daughter how large she wants it.  I seriously could make this king-sized!  The squares are 4" finished, sashings 1/2" finished.  Fun-sized!

Here is a close-up of some of my favorite prints:



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am happy for you! And the quilt is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the quilt & YAY! for you! February. That's way closer than we think it is you know.....I am sure you have heard it a million times (I know I have) but grandkids are NOTHING like your own. They are way more fun than the first time around. You wait & see. I never thought it was true. But it is. A co-worker of mine that is younger then my youngest daughter, is due in March. She calls me Momma #2. I can't wait to make sepcial things for her too.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete