Wednesday, October 30, 2013

{Post #94} Buckeye Queen


This pattern is called Buckeye Queen.  I saw one on Pinterest.  My sister did, too.  She said "I'll take one of these" when she saw it.  So I cut one out yesterday AM and am plugging away at it now.  This is just pieces and parts laying on my design wall.

I randomly cut out the large squares, then the smaller ones for the pinwheels on point.  I pinned the color for the pinwheels onto the intersections so I could spread them out.  The left 2 vertical rows are completely sewn, but not sewn to each other.

I bought multiple packages of ground chicken and chicken breasts yesterday.  Now they're all cooked up and ready for the freezer.  I need to go package them.

I like this quilt pattern a lot.  I am eager to sew the center together.  The next border is thin, one fabric, then a HST border, then a wider one to finish it off.  I'd like to make one for myself out of men's shirts.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment