Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Secret Project

This blog is going to be a collection of projects I am working on in secret.  They might be birthday or Christmas gifts.  They might "just" be a thank-you gift.  In the coming months, most of them will be gifts for my engaged daughter, Emily.  She is getting married June 25 of this year.  I wanted a place to document my progress on secret projects so I can look back at them.

Here is the first one...it's a paper-pieced runner.  The pattern name is Colorado Star.  There will be an additional 2" cream border all around when it is finished.  Now it measures about 12-1/2" x 40".


Although I do a lot of crafts, quilting and sewing are my favorites.  Stay tuned and feel free to email me.


~Mama Joan

4 comments:

  1. Very purty. I don't think I've seen this pattern before. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! I'm going to add this blog to my blog list too. Congrats to your daughter on her upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and what a fun blog you are starting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is lovely, joan. thanks for the link and congratulations on the impending wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete