Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back of Baby Quilt

Sara wanted lime green and bears for her nursery theme.  This backing fabric for her I Spy sure fills the bill.  It was taken when it was dark outside, but it is very bright lime green in person.  Who doesn't love Paddington Bear?


I was able to cut a few squares for FUTURE I Spy quilts from the fabric that was extra on the side of the backing.  That's how these quilts just keep going and going and going.  I have one in mind for another family that has become special to us.  Keep watching!

~Joan 

2 comments:

  1. I agree that I spy quilt fabric never seems to go away. I made a full size I spy quilt and used the extra for the back of the quilt. I STILL had enough to cut 6" blocks for another I spy or bug jar quilt AND a shoe box full of strings and scraps. I spy fabric keeps coming out of the woodwork!

    ReplyDelete