Monday, December 5, 2011

{Post #46}

I am ready to sew Steve 'n Emily's binding to the back by hand.  Will start that process while I'm waiting for Rachel at her piano and violin lessons this afternoon.  Finished machine quilting their quilt this AM and attached the binding that Susie graciously prepared for me.

The top thread is a smoky invisible and the back is chocolate brown.  Went super fast and turned out great.

Here is a pic as I was taking it off the quilt frame.


It is 70" x 76" and matches their bedroom and bed covers beautifully.  This setting is one of my favorites.  This is the second time I've used it.  I will likely make another one in the future.

The lovebirds are coming up for Christmas, so I will have this ready for them.

~Joan

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? Emily this, Emily that. This one was supposed to be for me!!!!! Lol...

    ReplyDelete