Wednesday, December 4, 2013

{Post #100} Buckeye Queen Finished!



I posted this on my regular blog, shelbystitcher.blogspot.com as well.  My sister doesn't know it is for her.  I am letting her think I made it for a friend.  If the truth be known, I think she's my only real friend.  We don't talk much because we're both so busy, but that's OK.  When we talk, we talk LONG!!  Love her so much!

This quilt turned out so well.  I had a bunch of scrap bindings to use up that were already sewn end-to-end, so I just used that.  Where it looks like there is binding in the pictures is where the gold fabric is, which blends into our kitchen floor.

Spend the AM making buckeyes (because of the Buckeye Queen) and M & M Pretzel Treats for holiday time.



Yea, just a little OCD here.  A row of greens then a row of reds...hahahahaha...



2 comments:

  1. Sisters make the best friends. I talk with my sis every Sunday for at least an hour. We have to solve all the world's problems you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister will be so surprised and I'm sure she'll love it! My sister is my best friend too...I'm so thankful for her.

    ReplyDelete