Saturday, March 12, 2011

Judson's Baby Quilt


Here is the baby quilt, washed and dried.  Don't you love the way a quilt crinkles up and gets all quilty after it's washed and dried?  I do.  It's about 36" square, which is in my target size for a newborn baby quilt.  This was the row-ectomy from my Texas Braid quilt.

Just found out...my Susie and I are going to Bonnie Hunter's trunk show Monday night and her workshop on Tuesday.  It's about 2-1/2 hours from our house. 

Of all the things...it's a Pineapple Blossom workshop.  Now where have I heard of that pattern??  The workshop was completely booked when I checked into it a while back, but the hostess just emailed me that there were some cancellations.  Emily said she would like the same quilt, so I'll piece one for her.

~Mama Joan

1 comment:

  1. darling baby quilt...have fun at the trunk show and workshop!

    ReplyDelete