Tuesday, May 14, 2013

{Post #85}

This AM, after a long break, I sewed a little (OK--a lot).  I was downstairs doing laundry all morning, so I sewed some, too.

I am making this quilt for my sister... http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/10/charming-stars-quilt.html.

Here's my rendition.  All Thimbleberries for the colors, of course.  The cream is a Moda print I purchased from her years ago.  Hope she likes it.  When I pinned the pattern on Pinterest, she commented "I'll take one of these."  So I am making her one.

The picture shows a sawtooth star of a slightly smaller size that I'm working on from all shirts.  It's on my regular blog, www.shelbystitcher.blogspot.com.  

I have all the units pieced, just sewing the stars together now.  The charming stars blocks are 15" square.










No comments:

Post a Comment