Saturday, May 18, 2013

{Post #86} Charming Stars Webbed

Got this top webbed this morning.  My dear husband has been ill all week (sinus/allergy stuff).  We've been off our usual game.  After the supreme busy-ness of last week, it's been kind of nice to slow down.  Trouble is, we have all but stopped.  I just now realized (at 2:10 PM) that I have not eaten one bite of food all day.  I had a cup of water!  <sigh>

Anyway, here's the Charming Stars quilt webbed.  What that means is that the seams in each row are sewn and the rows are webbed together.  

There will be a cream outer border, then a brown one to match the cornerstones.  I just hit upon a quilting idea for the sawtooth stars.  Look at my Pinterest board for machine quilting.  It's the design in the exquisite Caribbean blue stars.



1 comment:

  1. What do you mean that the rows are webbed together. Love the quilt, makes me think of cold wintry nights.

    ReplyDelete