Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{Post #91} Wedding Quilt

Here is the wedding quilt with signatures and well wishes.  I think most of the people at the wedding got to sign it.  Some got a little too exuberant:


The whole top laid on my bed:


I will separate these two pink sentiments:


Here are two pages of pictures I printed on "Printed Treasures" (by Milliken) which was one of the original fabric sheets for inkjet printers.  I have probably had them for 10 years.  Here they are printed on the fabric.



There are about 40 blank squares right now.  I am going to cut these apart and place them randomly around the quilt top.  I am also going to remove the scribbled ones and separate the pink ones.  It will involve quite a bit of ripping out and resewing, but that's what I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment