Tuesday, June 25, 2013

{Post #92} Progress on Replacing Boo Boo Blocks

Making wonderful progress on the wedding quilt!  I sewed in 3 pictures and removed the scribbled blocks and moved one of the pink blocks.  I am really liking this.  I debated whether to use black and white pictures or color.  I opted to go with color, and I think it adds to the quilt overall.

One of our church members is a pastor in Japan.  He wrote a Japanese greeting on his square.  I wonder what it says?


The top left picture on this next block is the bride and her daddy at rehearsal.  I love both of their expressions.  The bottom right picture is their best man and maid of honor, who are siblings.


A relocated pink block and another picture...from their engagement photos.  I have my resources!




No comments:

Post a Comment