Monday, July 30, 2012

{Post #65} Quilting Finished!!!!!

Just finished the quilting on this.  I was using a disappearing ink marker at first for the vein of the feathers, but it disappeared before I could finish quilting.  So I was hesitant that it would work out, but I marked it as I rolled the quilt ahead.  Next time, I will mark it before I pin it on the frame.


Here is a close-up of the border (so you can see the finished feather as well as the curlicue C's as I call them that span the muslin and blue border):



Now a pic of the whole thing, still pinned to the top of the frame:



3 comments:

  1. Oh Joan!! Your quilting is becoming SO beautiful. I love it!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your feathers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - you are really doing a great job with your quilting. I think I like this quilt more each time I see it - it's so...happy!

    ReplyDelete