Monday, February 21, 2011

Next Up...Pumpkin Fields

Took a road trip this past weekend.  It was not a comfortable ride for me.  You can see my knees pressing into the seat in front of me in this pic of my lap (I was hand appliqueing some This Mother's Heart blocks while I rode)...
I finished hand-sewing the binding of Emily's Colorado Star down.  That was my one sewing goal for the trip.

On Saturday night I presented the recipients with the Zigzag Stars and Cotton Seeds quilts mentioned in earlier posts.  They were both well received.

My next project for Emily is a small quilt called Pumpkin Fields.  I have one on my Web Shots page.  Don't have a pic on the computer any more.  You should be able to see it here though...

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2605171360047493039zZLemt

Off to start tracing that Trans Web...

~Mama Joan

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pumpkin Fields quilt. I know I have that pattern somewhere. I remember finding it for free online years ago. I'll have to see if I can dig it out of my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me in on the Secret blog! I love the Colorado Stars table runner. I'm impressed you can applique while riding in a vehicle. I hand-piece on the commuter bus I take to and from NH/Boston but my applique is alway horrible - I finally gave up on it.

    ReplyDelete