Thursday, February 10, 2011

Second Post Today!

I nearly mistakenly put this on my regular blog, www.shelbystitcher.blogspot.com...

That would have been a mistake.  I have had this pieced for a while, but I am machine quilting it today.  It is actually loaded on the Little Gracie already.  I have had a hectic morning and need to calm down.  Ahhh...

We are having a combined cousin camp/grandaddy's birthday weekend next weekend.  I hope to get this quilted, bound, washed, and dried before we leave a week from tomorrow AM.  I just put a one-piece 6-1/2" border on this and called it done.  It measures 80" square. 

Cousin camp is when my husband's father gets all his children and their "cousins" together (aka his grandchildren) for a retreat.  We live in 3 different states, but have managed to do this yearly for the past 5 or so years.

There is one more secret project in the works, nearly finished, in fact.  I want to get a good bit of the quilting done on this first.  When I take a break, I'll take pics and do a post on the second secret project for next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment