Monday, July 25, 2011

JULIE--Don't Look!

My new B-friend (that's blog-friend) Julie of Me and My Stitches sent me an email telling me she had talked to Emily and that Emily did not want this quilt, so I could go ahead and mail it to her.  Hahaha...as I was reading it I nearly believed her.  Julie thinks I'm teasing her by showing pictures of this, but here goes again.  The center is finished and all I have to do is add the 36 HST around the outside and the last border.


I have it on my design wall, but have another quilt top draped over it...Emily got home from FL/GA last night.  Hope she didn't see it!

~Joan

PS:  She just came out for the first time this AM and did not mention the quilt top (which at that time was in plain view)!  She would have had to turn all the way around after coming downstairs last night to see it, so I think it remains a surprise!!

3 comments:

  1. That smaller border on the outside really sets it off! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...she saw it...she just doesn't like it and knows that it's mine. You should have believed me! And...you knew I would look...right????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is she the nosy type? It's fun to keep a secret, though. Hope she doesn't know. Maybe she is too preoccupied with other things!

    ReplyDelete