Friday, July 22, 2011

Twelve More Blocks for Hearthside Memories


Today has been somewhat unproductive for me.  In spite of a 2-hour nap this afternoon, I was ready to go to bed at 8 PM.  I pushed myself to stay awake (and now it's nearly 10!).  I culled already-cut units to piece the 12 blocks I added to Emily's Hearthside Memories quilt above.  She is in GA with my hubby and does not know I've started this for her.  I hope she is pleasantly surprised when I give it to her...soon!!

Heading upstairs now to hand blanket-stitch the appliques and then get some sleep.  My three campers come home tomorrow.

~Joan 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! You seem to be able to crank out these quilts and dresses so fast!! I wish I could be that disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! Your daughter called, she said to go ahead and give it to me instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just beautiful. I'm sure she's is going to be so pleased. :)

    ReplyDelete